Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This Is What Happens When You Mess With Crazy

Every Monday as you all may have figured out is my Real Housewives of New Jersey night. Last week was combination of nail biting and adrenaline as Danielle and Teresa fought over words. This week is pretty light yet disturbing as Jacqueline, Danielle, Teresa, and the rest of the girls are dealing with the consequences of Ashley's actions. I think I'll start with Danielle.

Danielle decided to press charges against Ashley for her hair pulling attack at the fashion show. While I'm an advocate for justice, I have to question Danielle's maturity in engaging in a feud with a 19 year old.Let's keep in mind that Danielle is nearly 50. Shouldn't this be taken up with the mother rather than with the child? Granted Ashley is an "adult" she is half this woman's age and it's inappropriate for a mother of 2 to verbally attack a child on facebook and then continue the charade on camera. Danielle, get it together because it's starting to become pathetic.

Now on to Ashley. As previously stated in other postings, Ashley you're in that phase where you're invincible to world and nothing can harm you. I'm 2 years older than you and I feel that way at times but I also know not to provoke someone mentally unstable.  You know better than to try and battle with a crazy person. Listen, I know Danielle hasn't been declared unstable by a doctor but her behavior is disturbing and not normal for someone who is almost 50.

In bringing the topic back on Ashley, I believe I support minor jail time for her because it's the only way she'll learn some discipline and learn that there's a time and place for everything.

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.