Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Sorry. No I'm Sorry. No I'm Done With It All. Then...Awkward Hug!


Tonight was Part 2 of the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion and I must say that through the yelling, the Kim G. appearance, and the sudden epiphany at the end, I'm glad that the season is over and they can put this nonsense behind them. For all of you that missed the reunion, here's a recap of all that you missed.

The gang left off from last week's discussion about Danielle's behavior at The Brownstone and when Danielle was confronted about the "faggot" comments made by her buddy Danny, she was adamant that she scolded Danny for his behavior afterward but then contradicted herself by saying that she doesn't take full responsibility for the actions of Danny. Then why scold him then if you don't take full responsibility for his actions? Get it together.

As the night progressed, there was just so much inconsistency with the answers from given that I couldn't wait for a commercial break. Once the reunion resumed, we were treated to a hair lesson in weaving from Danielle as she described just how Ashley pulled out her hair. By bringing in a beauty school practice dummy, Danielle proceeded to explain just how weaves/extensions are put in and to show everyone the force by which Ashley pulled out her extensions. This is why she pressed charges against Ashley. 2nd, the request made by Caroline was granted....Kim G appeared to answer questions about her shadiness on the show. That went nowhere because Kim G is more delusional than she puts on. Kim G was there to just to fill space.

Moving on from that, the reunion took a serious yet cynical turn as Danielle apologized to Jacqueline for her disgusting behavior all season. Jaqueline, in her amazement, could only muster up a choppy "I'm sorry. I'm done with all. This shouldn't have gone this far". Danielle cried and then got up to hug Jacqueline and Teresa. She only shook Caroline's hand. Caroline wasn't buying it however, and after words were exchanged, Andy Cohen decided to end the show on that peaceful note.

As noted on the Bravo Tv website, "According to our very own Andy Cohen, "The reunion was Danielle's last appearance on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. We thought the hugs were a great way to end two seasons of bitterness between the women."".

I've had fun blogging about the housewives this season and I wish nothing but the best for these ladies. Good luck and goodnight.

XOXO,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Haha love this recap. I only watch this show if i'm at my friend's house since reality tv doesn't really grab my attention. You never fail to entertain me, keep up the good work :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.