Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Special Message From A Special Birthday Girl!

Another wonderful year has gone by and we find ourselves in August. A month relatively known for its massive heatwaves, this month is also known for its lineup of birthdays including mine. For those of you not aware of this, my birthday is August 4 and I intend on ringing 23 in style...I wouldn't have it any other way of course. While I take time to celebrate and revel in the attention showered upon me, I send a special birthday greeting to all the August 4th babies past, present, and abroad. If you've forgotten the darling folks that I share this day with let me remind you:

Percy Shelley-Poet(husband of Mary Shelley who wrote Frankenstein) Aug 4 1792- Jul 8 1822

Louis Vuitton- Fashion- Aug 4 1821- Feb 27 1892

Louis Armstrong- Jazz musician- Aug 4 1901-July 6 1971

Billy Bob Thornton- Actor-Aug 4 1955- present

President Barack Obama- 44th President- Aug 4 1961- present

Roger Clemens- Baseball pitcher- Aug 4 1962- present

Jeff Gordon- Nascar driver- Aug 4 1971- present

Marques Houston- Singer- Aug 4 1981- present

Cole & Dylan Sprouse- Actors- Aug 4 1992- present

Tiffany Evans- Singer- Aug 4 1992- present

Happy Happy Birthday to us all! Wishing us many more to come!

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.