Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome Home NFL! We've Missed You!

 I am so excited that the NFL season is back that I don't even know where to begin so let's roll the clip!


When it's difficult to write down how I'm feeling on a particular topic, I try to find alternatives. In finding these alternatives, the likely winner to help me sum up my emotions is a video. Well, like the title suggests, the NFL season is underway and we have fans are more than happy because we've been put through the ringer and our emotions for the sport has been put to the test. We all remember the infamous "NFL lockout" and how we truly believed our Sundays would cease to exist right? Well thank our lucky stars that the league, unions, and players could reach an adult agreement so that we can get back to ignoring our girlfriends/boyfriends.

I'll keep this short because I don't want to suck all of the energy out of the room but I will say congratulations to my New York Jets on their kickoff win against the Dallas Cowboys with a score of 27- 24. I look forward to great things from this team and I wish every team in the NFL the best of luck this season.

Alarmed that there's no recap? Well don't be because starting next Sunday, the usual play by play shall be documented and commented on.

Happy NFL season everyone!

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.