Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Christmas Message Written Just For You :)

Hello readers and Merry Christmas. Wherever your exact location is this holiday season, take a moment to  smile and be merry. There's nothing like a smile to brighten up even the most horrific days. I'm taking my breather to write you all and to extend this warm greeting. I could of used this space to write another "Top 10 Things I Hope Santa Brought Me This Year" post like I did last year but, I believe I have everything I could have asked for. Ok ok so there are things that I really do want and it wouldn't kill me to do a Top 10 list right? So, here goes...The Top 10 Things I Hope Santa Brought Me For Christmas 2011:

10. Celebrity Friendships - I would love to be best friends with Derek Jeter & Robinson Cano

9. Career Expansion - Becoming the Chairwoman of the Federal Reserve has a nice ring to it.

8. Upper Eastsider Status - Having a townhouse on Park Avenue? Can someone say baller!

7. Career Re-Awakening- The ability to leave Wall Street for good and devote my time to running my successful children's foundation geared toward academic and social development.

6. Fashion Frenzy......

Alright guys I'll stop there. That was a little rouse to get you all pumped up and attentive. The list won't continue because in all seriousness, I am content with the blessings that I have received this season and I hope you are too. Remember to use this day to do three things: laugh, analyze, and cry. Laugh with your friends and family,   analyze the pros and cons of this season and think about which one you'll let reign over you today, and finally cry because you are that damn overcome with joy and nothing will stop your show. Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Noel!

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.