Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This Is SportsCenter...Scratch That...This Is Cute :)

Hey readers, it's been a while since my last post. I was still a little jaded with March Madness and all of its happenings and now that everyone has settled down, it's time for baseball season. I want to kick things off with a little video from one of my favorite Yankees players Robinson Cano. When I take the time out to  debut a new video like I've done for Willow Smith & Beyonce, that means you've done something right in my book. Here is his ESPN "This Is SportsCenter" commercial and I don't know about you guys but I will be attacking the replay button like crazy. Enjoy!




XOXO,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Made me laugh. Thanks for that. Love what you're doing on this blog. Kudos to you, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.