Sunday, June 27, 2010

So, We're Really Doing This?

I've got the gift of gab and after countless of days of barking at the television, radio, and internet over stories that have made me raise my eyebrows, I've finally taken the advice of my boyfriend and I'm writing it down in this blog. I'm new to this blogging phenom but just as I think I've mastered Facebook and Twitter, I'm pretty sure I'll get the hang of this.

So, it's safe to say that I'm pretty excited about writing down what I'm feeling and thinking. I guess the next thing to explain is what to expect from this blog. I'm an avid sports fan and the majority of my barking and venting has been because of bad calls, unruly fans, and temperamental athletes. Likewise, the same could be applied to the entertainment world. In short, I'll be writing about what grinds my gears, makes me laugh, and basically being the voice of you guys. I'm pretty sure that what I'll be ranting about, you guys will be ranting about as well.

Did I bore you enough? I hope I don't continue to do so because I want this to be an enjoyable experience for you all and myself.

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing...I'm absolutely consumed by the presence of Derek Jeter so don't be alarmed when he usually pops up in any future postings.

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.