Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Special Birthday Greeting From The Birthday Girl

Well, I've waited for this day and now it's here. Today is my birthday! 22 years ago, August 4, 1988,  I burst through the birth canal and have been unstoppable ever since. While I would like to relish in this day, I want to send a special birthday greeting to my fellow Leos who were born on August 4th as well. This includes celebrities and non-celebrities.

But, touching on the celebrity aspect, when I was 9, I remember researching people who shared the same birthday as mine. I was surprised and quite enamored with the people on this list. As I've gotten older, the list has grown to include our current president. That's right, Barack Obama was born on August 4th!

So, enough with the chit chat, here's the list of SOME of the many folks born on this day:

Percy Shelley-Poet(husband of Mary Shelley who wrote Frankenstein) Aug 4 1792- Jul 8 1822

Louis Vuitton- Fashion- Aug 4 1821- Feb 27 1892

Louis Armstrong- Jazz musician- Aug 4 1901-July 6 1971

Billy Bob Thornton- Actor-Aug 4 1955- present

President Barack Obama- 44th President- Aug 4 1961- present

Roger Clemens- Baseball pitcher- Aug 4 1962- present

Jeff Gordon- Nascar driver- Aug 4 1971- present

Marques Houston- Singer- Aug 4 1981- present

Cole & Dylan Sprouse- Actors- Aug 4 1992- present

Tiffany Evans- Singer- Aug 4 1992- present

Happy Birthday to us all!

XOXO,
Whitney



1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUNSHINE.....YOU'RE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME.......ENJOY YOUR DAY :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.