Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Top 15 Memorable "Wall Street" Quotes Part 2

 
Had fun re-watching Wall Street and really taking in those quotes? I'm always in awe while watching this movie and now, we'll get to some more quotes that I feel are memorable:

10. "If you need a friend, get a dog" -- Gordon Gekko

9. "I don't go to bed with no whore, and I don't wake up with no whore. That's how I live with myself. I don't know how you do it" -- Carl Fox

8. "We're all just one trade away from humility" -- Marv

7. "You know what my dream is? It's to one day be on the other end of that phone" -- Bud Fox

6. "Money's only something you need in case you don't die tomorrow..." -- Carl Fox

We're getting closer to the top 5 memorable Wall Street quotes. I know I'm excited for you all to read them, discuss them, and even live them. Remember, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps is out in theaters on Friday, September 24.

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.