Friday, September 24, 2010

Top 15 Memorable "Wall Street" Quotes Part 3

By now you all should have read the 2 previous posts and revisited Wall Street because today is the day....Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps is out in theaters! Gordon Gekko, my Economic idol, is back! "Doesn't anybody believe in comebacks?" I know I do and I'm more than excited to bring you the final top 5 quotes that I think make Wall Street the iconic cult classic that it is:

5. "When you've had money and lost it, it can be much worse than never having it at all" -- Darien Taylor
    "That is BULLSHIT" -- Bud Fox
    " HEY! HEY! You step out that door, and I am changing the locks!" -- Bud Fox

4. "Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them" -- Bud Fox

3. "I don't want him to ever know, you understand?" -- Darien Taylor
    " Mums the word" -- Gordon Gekko
    " You and I are the same, Darien. We are smart enough not to buy into the oldest myth running; love.
     Diction created by people to keep them from jumping out of windows" --Gordon Gekko
   " You know sometimes I miss you" --Darien Taylor

2. "Bud...Bud I like you. Just remember something. Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him . At that moment man finds his character. And that's what keeps him out of the abyss" -- Lou

And finally, we've come to the #1 quote that I feel just sums up the movie and life itself. Ready? Here it is



I'm so glad that you've stuck around and read some quotes. Today is a fabulous day so get your stock, bonds, and greed on!

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.