Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Special Valentine's Day Message Just For You :)

Happy Valentine's Day readers! I thought that I'd use this space to grant each and every one of you some well wishes and the chance to spread some love. I've been truly blessed with the ability to love and to be loved back so rather than share in the cynicism that many will display, I decided to take a different route. I don't want to spend much time delving into the all too familiar "singles vs. taken" battle because it's time consuming and everyone has their reasons for adorning and/or disliking today. But, I will say that no matter what your relationship status is, I truly hope that you find some time today to smile. For as "commercial" and "phony" as this day may be for some, to others, it's everything. So, this is my request: If you can help it, please don't rain on someone else's parade because you haven't properly healed from your wounds. Don't be tempted to entertain cynicism because it'll be the popular theme for many bitter people today. Conan O'Brien put it best during his final NY show when he said, "I don't like cynical people. This is life and not everything works out. Sometimes, you don't get everything you want".  If you can't resist the urge to stay silent and must vent, try to keep it away from me because I want to enjoy my day. I want to enjoy what the universe has given me: a past to grow from & a bright future to look forward to :)

Happy Valentine's Day once again my darlings!

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.