Friday, June 22, 2012

Congratulations MIA & LBJ!

Hello readers. As usual, it's been a while since I've last written a post. Life doesn't always provide a moment of solace and calm to allow me to write so I have to pick and choose my times. Tonight is more than fitting for me to write because after insurmountable chatter, banter, HEATED *wink wink* arguments, jewelry jokes, bitter open letters to a certain player....you guys see where I'm going with this... I can proudly write in all caps that LEBRON RAYMONE JAMES & THE MIAMI HEAT ARE THE 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS! Let me repeat that again for those who still don't believe me, LEBRON RAYMONE JAMES & THE MIAMI HEAT ARE THE 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS! I think there's only one thing to do at a time like this:



Can you guys believe it? I mean, really, LeBron James can join the ranks of great men who wear great jewels, sapphires, rubies, and diamonds to be exact, and say that he is a champion? Yes, yes he can. The Miami Heat showed great experience and talent in Game 5 as they won 121- 106.  The Oklahoma City Thunder who have not super but celestial stars such as Kevin Durant & Russell Westbrook  were present for this series but didn't show up and show out. For as lackluster as their playing may have been, no one can deny that these young men are serious threats/competition. Their youth, energy, and never-say-die attitude will certainly carry them far in this sport which many are saying is lacking the aforementioned qualities. I am not a Heat fan and certainly will not pretend to be but that doesn't mean I can't dedicate a post to them and their hard work.

Once again, congratulations Miami! Congratulations to the fans who have watched day in and day out. Also, heads up Miami, since you'll be probably be celebrating at King of Diamonds or LIV, make sure you have funds for a rainy day. Ok, now go and have a ball!

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.