Tuesday, June 26, 2012

38 & Looking Great :) Happy Birthday, Derek Jeter!

Hi readers! How have you all been enjoying the wonderful month of June thus far? If you live on the East Coast, you've survived the Summer Solstice & subsequent heatwave it brought and you're probably wishing for this month to end so we can get to July and celebrate Independence Day. Ok, who am I kidding, many of you are waiting for the 4th of July to celebrate a day off from employment. Frankly, I'm not mad at your reasons but, if you are rushing this month, STOP! The month of June can't end yet because it's a special day today that fills my heart with an indescribable amount of joy. If you know me, then you know why I'm writing this. Still need a hint? If so, just read the caps.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK JETER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK JETER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK JETER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK JETER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK JETER! HAPPY BIRTH....ok, you catch my drift. I'll stop now.

The captain of the New York Yankees turned 38 today and he doesn't look a day over 30. When I turn 38, I want the same smooth skin & lack of frown lines & wrinkles Jeter possesses. My love and admiration for Derek cannot be summed up in this one post so as I celebrate with him at Yankee Stadium later on today, I'll leave a little something for the ladies. Men, I know you like him too but this one is for us gals:





Hope you enjoyed that :)

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.