Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The AL East Sounds Freakin' Sweet!

Good evening readers. The next statement that I'm about write is one that manyYankees fans have come to know and shall never get tired of reading. Are your ready? Are your sure? I'm trusting you now so here it goes: THE NEW YORK YANKEES HAVE CLINCHED THE AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST!

That's right folks, our favorite team has done what many thought wouldn't happen this season and Yankees fans far and wide are celebrating in their own little way. You all have come to know that I am emotional when it comes to my team and yes the tears are flowing. I am more than proud to type and I'll keep this short so I can celebrate as well but before that, I want to give a little recap and some shout outs to the team that made this possible.

How we came to this joyous moment is due in part to an amazing Wednesday of baseball. In a doubleheader with the Tampa Bay Rays, the Yankees won both the afternoon and the night games with a score of 4-2(day game) and the same score again for the night game 4-2. This couldn't have been achieved with out the big bats of power hitter Robinson Cano and the clutch Jorge Posada. While the entire team contributed to this effort, these are the two men who shall be getting all the praise tonight. Thank you guys!

Well readers, it's time for me to celebrate and party hard. It's been a glorious season and I'll be blogging/seeing you all for the ALDS!

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.