Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vanilla Sky & No It Ain't The Movie ;)

Readers, what I'm about to write will mark many milestones. There comes a time in a blogger's life where you look at your posts, page views, and comments, and think to yourself "should I still be writing? Should I switch it up a bit? Am I boring my audience? What can I do to make things different?" Well fortunately for me, I've been blessed with readers from all of the world and support for my blog unlike any other. Therefore, I am proud to announce that this is my 100th post, 1st milestone, and it's going to focus on music...hip hop music, 2nd milestone.

A very good friend of mine, Mark Lopez, is a very talented artist and just like everyone out here, he's using his positivity, networking skills, and attributes to make it big and change the world. Recently, he released a mixtape entitled Vanilla Sky and it's definitely worth listening to. So, without further delay, I give you music for your listening pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.